- Homework for week commencing 23rd March 2020 20th March 2020
- New Home Learning website launched. 18th March 2020
What is the Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas and make suggestions for improvement.
The main aims:
· Work together collaboratively to improve the education provided for our children
· Share information, knowledge and skills
· Further improve communications between parents/carers and staff/governors
· To work in a consultative way
· To foster an active partnership between home and school
· To improve communication
Who can be part of the Parent Forum?
Any parent/ carer is welcome to join any Parent Forum meeting. The forum will be chaired by Mrs Silvester, the Headteacher.
Why should I be part of the Parent Forum?
It gives you an opportunity to get together on a regular basis with other parents to have your say on what the school is doing well, and suggest ideas of how things could be improved.
How often will the Forum meet?
The Forum will meet at least once a term for no longer than one and a half hours. At times there may be additional meetings so that some terms may have one each half term. Initially, the meetings will take place on a Friday afternoon at 2.00 p.m. Dates will be shared with all parents/carers and shared on the school website.
What will be discussed at the meetings?
Anything related to improving the school and further developing the partnership between the school and parents. In advance of the meeting the agenda will be sent out to all parents. Parents can then decide if they will like to attend and contribute their ideas and suggestions.
What will not be discussed at the meetings?
Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or members of staﬀ. These issues should be raised with the class teacher, Assistant Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher in a conﬁdential meeting.